Friday, May 2, 2008

thank you

Thank you everyone who sent such lovely notes & emails telling me how
much you've enjoyed your time
while visiting me here at The Pastoral Doll maker this past year.
~
Thank you from my heart.
~
I have to say that many of your letters
put a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye.
I'm so glad to know that you have enjoyed
my writings, my stories and images about our life here
on Deerfield Farm .
I loved reading every one
of your letters.
thank you all so very much.
~
with love
on this day
and always,
Christine
~~~

5 comments:

Becky said...

So beautiful, so wonderful.
Tis all a gift to us what you do, when you take us to Deerfield Farm.
Thank you Christine Corcker

always,
Becky

Fete et Fleur said...

Really lovely! Your paper shoe is wonderful. I so enjoyed the story of you and your brother. Thank you for sharing it with me.

Hugs! Nancy

Heather said...

you have a beautiful journal here and your dolls astound me, they are so beautiful!

Jo Anne O. said...

Hi Christine! I have found your blog through Artful Blogging and wanted to tell you that I am enjoying my visit here. I would surely love to sit and drink some tea with you for a while! Lovely blog and spirit here!

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

Good Morning Christine,

I have admired your artwork for many years. Due to your wonderful talent I choose your blog for an award. Your web site has been featured on my blog. You can take a peek by visiting my blog.

JoEllen of BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS