Wednesday, June 6, 2007

earlie summer offerings

This is my very favorite time of the year.
The animals & fields all call for attention.
The deer are in the gardens with their new babies, all feasting on
squash blossoms & strawberries.
The spring and early summer has brought so much wonderful rain, the fields & gardens
are lush & lovely.
When I'm not hoeing out thistles & Lambs tongue & tending to the gardens,
I've been able to make a few new dollies for you to enjoy.
Please do come for a visit with us this Friday evening.
yours kindly,
Christine

8 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Can't wait to see what goodes you'll have to offer!!
see you Friday, Deena

Rachael Kinnison said...

Beautiful cherubs as always Christe'~ I dont see how you get everything done without having a clone! xoxoxxoxo

Michelle said...

Christe,

I was sooooooooo wanting Mercy! She is by far one of my most favorite dolls that you have ever done! You amaze me.

Many Blessings!
Michelle
The Blackberry Briar

Aleta said...

Oh, I missed them!!! Boo Hoo....again. They're delightful and wonderful and beautiful and all those fabulously descriptive words that mean I think your work is divine!!

I was driving through Madras today on my way to Bend to see my mom. Did you see me stick my head out of the sunroof, wave and yell, "Hellooooo Christine!"??? A crazy Portlander....that's me!

Warmest and biggest bear hugs, Aleta

oldflowers4me said...

hello darling girl- just came by to say hello, every thing looks so beautiful....hop skip and jump ...love jo...

Christine Crocker said...

thank you so very much,
you are all so very kind.
xoC

Mia Rand said...

Oh, dear! I was too late! I love your dolls and your site. Your Queen Anne style dolls are so appealing, so individual! Well, summer is just beginning, and I will have to wait until the next time you list some of your wondrous creations. Hope it will be soon!

a Bohemian Market said...

Christine:
Thank you for your sage advice. I appreciate you taking time to help me begin this journey!!!
Sincerely
carole