Monday, April 28, 2014

flower'd frocks and garden walks~

good morning
dear friends~

as these spring days begin to lengthen and warm, 
a meadowlark sings in the old rose by the dollhouse door 
and myself, the doll maker, sits inside, keeping snug by the fire 
with my sewing in hand. 

It seems my spirit & my sewing begins to flourish best just when the farm begins 
to awaken from her long winters nap. 
So, as these early days of Spring begin to warm and sturdy little green leaves and blooms begin to unfurl
you may look forward to 
that cheerful celebration of wonderful surprises with flowr'd frocks & garden walks 
and little dolls all in a row. 

Christine

2 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

impatiently waiting my fair friend ~
L

janice15 said...

I'am in San Francisco California.. and our summer is already at hand. though San Francisco summers these days.. aren't really summer days.. for this morning it's dreary.. I too sit and Embroider in a kitchen chair thinking what shall I do today.. Love your basket nice post going to see more of your post new follower. with love Janice